ICIUS is an annual conference, which is to stimulate interactions among researchers active in the areas pertaining to intelligent unmanned systems. The topics of interests include, but are not limited to:
- Unmanned Systems: Micro air vehicle, Underwater vehicle, Micro-satellite, Unmanned aerial vehicle, Multi-agent systems, Autonomous ground vehicle, Blimp, Swarm intelligence
- Robotics and Biomimetics: Artificial muscle actuators, Smart sensors, Design and applications of MEMS/NEMS system, Intelligent robot systems, Evolutionary algorithm, Control of biological systems, Biological learning control systems, Neural networks, Bioinformatics
- Control and Computation: Distributed and embedded systems, Embedded intelligent control, Complex systems, Pervasive computing, Soft computing, Discrete event systems, Hybrid systems, Networked control systems, Delay systems, Identification and estimation, Nonlinear systems, Precision motion control, Control applications, Control engineering education, Computer Architecture & VLSI, Signal, image and multimedia processing
- Intelligent Systems: Ubiquitous computing, Algorithms, Distributed intelligence, Distributed/decentralized intelligent control, Fuzzy systems, AI and expert systems, Virtual reality, Wearable computers, Information systems and retrieval, Software engineering, Knowledge data engineering, Data communications and compression
- Space Robots: Aircraft flight dynamics and control, Space navigation and guidance, Spacecraft cooperative and control, Real-time distributed simulation, Orbital servicing technology in space, Traffic management and control
The conference will feature organized sessions (OS) on specific topics and innovative applications. These sessions will consist of 5-6 articles and undergo a regular review process. Organizers of proposed sessions are welcome to submit the proposal to Dr. LTK Au at email@example.com. Prospective organizers should include a brief statement of purpose for the session as well as the abstracts of the papers. The proposal form for the organized session can be downloaded from the link below.
Organized session form (download)
Interested authors are welcome to submit unsolicited papers to these invited sessions. The deadline of the submission for contributors to invited sessions is to: February 1, 2018.